Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chloey is 11 mos today!!

WOW  i cant  belive   Chloey  is  11 mos  old  today. It seems  like yesterday  I was in  labor  with  her. Having  all the  drs  tellign  me what  could  of  happend  and  she diff  showed then  that  she was  a  fighter! She can  out  crying  and pink!!! My little  princess  si  now standing  up and  trying  to walk  ahhh!!   She  is  getting into  Big  Brothers  toys and crawling  after  him. OHH  She  now  knows  the  word MAMA!! She  been  saying  MAMA  no stop and  I love  it!!! The  other  Night  she  yelled MAMA and  look  right  at  me!!  Chloey i love  you  so  much  ypu are  my  merical  baby and  i thank  god  everyday for  you and you anr  trully  are  my  merical   babay!!   I love  you  to the  moon and  back!!
 Love  Mommy
xoxox

No comments: